Montgomery Women’s Health is committed to providing quality care for all of our patients.
- All doctors are currently accepting new patients except Dr. Miller*. Dr. Jehle and Dr. McClinton’s schedules become full quickly so please call at least 4 months in advance to schedule a routine check up.
- All appointments (including Prattville) are made through our Montgomery office by calling 334-281-1191 or through the Secure Patient Portal.
- Office hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30 – 12:30 and 1:30 – 4:00, Friday 8:30 - 11:30
- We will remind patients of appointments two nights before their appointment through our computerized call service. During that call, you will be given the option to confirm or cancel your appointment.
- Please bring all of your insurance cards and a photo ID to your appointment. Unfortunately, if you do not have your insurance information with you at the time of your visit, we will have to re-schedule your appointment.
- We will be sending Reminder Calls to schedule yearly appointments. Post cards have been mailed in the past, but we now utilize our automated call service to remind you to schedule your appointment.